Gabe Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 Can someone tell me the size in KBs for the PC version of GTA III. I'm downloading it from Kazaa and I want to make sure I'm getting a good version.
Break Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 [size=1][color=crimson]I don't really advise downloading software from KaZaA, many of them have bugs or viruses in them. But as for the size of GTAIII in kilobytes, I don't know, and you shouldn't really worry. If you don't get a good version, or if you think you won't, download three different files of GTAIII; that way you'll be sure to get a nice one. :)[/size][/color]
Gabe Posted February 14, 2003 Author Posted February 14, 2003 Someone on a 56kb connection cant exactly wait for three games to download. Specially games this big.
Flash Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EvilCowGod [/i] [B]Someone on a 56kb connection cant exactly wait for three games to download. Specially games this big. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, Mr. I-am-Weh-with-Broadband! --; Anyway, this whole thing's illegal. Thread locked.
Recommended Posts