Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone ever heard of this band? From what I know of them, they're supposed to be really awesome hardcore, and I want to check them out, but I have no idea where to get the CD. Help/comments, anyone?

-Justin
Posted
I don't think they're anything special... but here's the only mp3 they have on their site if you've never heard them - [url]http://www.trustkill.com/multimedia/mp3/PoisonTheWell_Paper.mp3[/url]

Their best CD I've been told is Opposite of Decemeber, which is apparently not [i]easy[/i] to find, but shouldn't be too hard to get (used anyway). People tell me there is some great melodies and lyrics hidden in it somewhere, but eh... Doesn't grab me lol.

The other two CDs of theirs are rather easy to find. I've even seen them at Best Buy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...