Heartless Me Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Her eyes were green I couldn't say no we danced and danced all over the floor when she asked if I wanted more If I wanted, I could not reject her As we walked towards the door I recalled the even as a meer blurr we walked down the street under a full moon out of the town we were to meet at the shore of a small lagoon. there in the sand she took my hand our gazes were crossed and in her pupils i was lost She had leaned in and pursed her lips as I put my hands upon her hips we kissed for a time i could not tell it was beyond everything in heaven and hell my knees got week my passion grew her wicked streak i wish i knew adrift in mind i tilt my head wishing now I knew she were dead upon my neck the fangs did pierce and my fear arises somethign fierce her arms then wrap around me tight as I silently scream in fright I try to flee I try to run but my body is still to my ire I know now that i'll never again see the sun because I fell for a evil vampire.
The Harlequin Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Vampyres and sex. Doesn't get any better than that. Production quality lacks a little, and certain phrases could be tweaked here and there, but overall it's not that bad.[/font][/color]
vegeta rocker Posted February 17, 2003 Posted February 17, 2003 Yay vampyres!!!!! mmmmmm basically what HAR. said. Just a little tweaking on the rhyming and you're set.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now