Booboo Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Well this is my latest banner. It has Monkey D. Luffy from "One Piece". There is not much color but I always like the black and white affect.:D
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 14, 2003 Posted February 14, 2003 Heh, good manga.!^^ I really like this one, its very simple but I like the pics used. The font you used for Luffy(Comic sans I belive)doesn't look right though, IMO.
Guest Chris Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [color=green]very nice. plain and simple, but nice. is that a guy or girl?[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Its a guy. Lil android your the only person I know whos heard of it. Though I bet there are many more here.
Booboo Posted February 15, 2003 Author Posted February 15, 2003 Hey I know, I thought it would be cool to have a different type of anime/manga on my banner that not alot of people know about. I think the manga is awsome its so funny, when I first read it i laughs so hard. Anyways I thought the font looked weird too, so I'm gonna change it sooner or later. :D
Xra Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 ya aren't alone:D Hey pretty nifty, I don't see much correction. Plus ya got my 3rd favorite manga on there. 9/10!
Guest Chris Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [color=green]err . . . i know you were directing that question to spx, but hey. i liked the other font better. this one looks kinda sticky, as in a stick. [/color]
Booboo Posted February 15, 2003 Author Posted February 15, 2003 Yea I know the font is call "Weckage", and the manga is about a pirate named Monkey D. Luffy. So I thought it would go good together.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Much better. It fits the manga aswell.
Booboo Posted February 15, 2003 Author Posted February 15, 2003 Thanx SPX, I thought it went well with the manga too, thats why I used it. Thanx you guys for taking a peek at my banner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now