Mako Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Aside from change the style of banner I like to make, what could I do to improve this piece? I don't by any means claim to be a "GFX Artist" I'm just a guy who had some time to kill. [img]http://www.garyzhou.com/~makoblade/seedzzz.png[/img] btw, I use PSP7 'cause I have a legit copy and I feel better about it than illegally downloading photoshop like too many people tend to do. :rolleyes: Edit: This is a new version I made. I think it looks a 'lil better. [img]http://www.garyzhou.com/~makoblade/seedzzz2.png[/img]
Booboo Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 Hey It's better then what I can do in 10 mins. good job. :D
TheShinje Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 The text is a little blurry, I'm sure it's supposed to be like that, but i don't really think it does the rest of the banner any justice, Try adding a drop shadow to it. Ohter than that, the background is great,
James Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [color=#808080]I like it. It's very nice; the second version is better. I personally prefer PSP to Photoshop (even though I own both). I never use Photoshop, personally. Good on you for not downloading it, too.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now