Blade Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 You know those really stupid pictures you see when you are surfing the internet??? Well here's a thread to post them into. I just found this smoking monkey one. Do you think it's an edit?
Bing Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue]Yes, I imagine it is an edit, well, that or it's a very clever monkey! I once saw a monkey drinking a can of beer in real life, but they weren't really drinking it, just holding it. Those pictures are pretty easy to edit, I wouldn't be surprised if it wa a fake![/color][/size]
Sara Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [size=1]if you're interested in some neat image editing, check out [url=http://www.worth1000.com]worth1000.com[/url].[/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Normally I would give an explanation as to why I closed a thread.... but I think the thread itself already provides such a reason.
Recommended Posts