OtakuBoards

Gundam = Mecha

Guest Musahi

Well the Gundam forum has been slightly dead lately. I think that changing it to just a plain Mecha forum would help increase it's popularity.

Thoughts?

Gah! Not many mecha animes are out right now and plus most of the other mech anime threads are in the Anime forum, so basically the mods would have to hunt through the anime forum and move the mech threads and i'm sure they would just love doing that *end sarcasm*. Anyways i don't think the gundam forum needs to be changed, its perfectly fine the way it is.

Guest Anakin Solo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Gah! Not many mecha animes are out right now and plus most of the other mech anime threads are in the Anime forum, so basically the mods would have to hunt through the anime forum and move the mech threads and i'm sure they would just love doing that *end sarcasm*. Anyways i don't think the gundam forum needs to be changed, its perfectly fine the way it is. [/B][/QUOTE]

Was going to say JUST that. You don't see too many mecha threads in the Anime Lounge alone, where they are allowed. If you don't see too many there, why would you think there would be more in a mecha forum?

I think the Gundam forum is just fine, doesn't need to be changed.