r-studios Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Hey eveyone any writers out there wanna help me create a story for an online Manga I have the characters the main guy is shiro he will have friends and the world is one like on .hack//sign cept not a video game i mainly need a threat 2 the world or some kinda mission for the main character if i think of somethin on my own i'll tell ya but im all ears till then :D [EMAIL=rstudios8@yahoo.com] there my e-mail :whoops: :) and a pic i drew nothing from the manga though
r-studios Posted February 16, 2003 Author Posted February 16, 2003 I hope u guyz are enjoyin the pic but help me out here
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Please don't double post. Just edit your previous one. I'm currently working on a manga(somewhat)so I can't help you on that one. The picture could use some touching up.
r-studios Posted February 16, 2003 Author Posted February 16, 2003 Fine fine you guyz are really get after me bout that arnt ya
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now