Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi there.I'm only new, so please don't try and kill me.


I think I know how to get [B]Celebi[/B].I did this cheat thing and he just appeared in me party.The only thing was he deleted my Red Garydos.But anyways, this is how I got him:

First, get to Mt. Mortar.Once you're there, walk in and out exactly 32 times.Like this: in>out=1 time.
Once you've done that 32 times, go to where The Fighting Dojo mate is, or where you found him.If he is there, don't talk to him.Walk around him for a while untill you get into a battle with an [B]Onix[/B] on level 19.Be sure to catch him.If you caught him, you completed the first step.

Second, make sure that the [B]Onix[/B] on level 19 is in your Party/Line up.Now go to the Name Rater and rename the [B]Onix[/B] with the new name [B]CELEBIJO[/B].Make sure the name is in Caps.Now go and battle [B]CELEBIJO[/B] (with wild PKNN or trainers).If he is battled enough, he will change into CELEBI.But youwon't know if he changed or not, because it doesn't show him evolving, and he still has the name [B]CELEBIJO[/B].


There you go.If you done all that correctly, you should get [B]CELEBI[/B] with the name [B]CELEBIJO[/B].I knew how to get him by just walking around one day and doing something.then I got [B]Celebi[/B].

Good luck.:D
Posted
Are you sure it works 'cause to me it sounds like aload of cheap internet rumours that you spend hours trying for a load of dissapointment. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Hi there.I'm only new, so please don't try and kill me.


I think I know how to get [B]Celebi[/B].I did this cheat thing and he just appeared in me party.The only thing was he deleted my Red Garydos.But anyways, this is how I got him:

First, get to Mt. Mortar.Once you're there, walk in and out exactly 32 times.Like this: in>out=1 time.
Once you've done that 32 times, go to where The Fighting Dojo mate is, or where you found him.If he is there, don't talk to him.Walk around him for a while untill you get into a battle with an [B]Onix[/B] on level 19.Be sure to catch him.If you caught him, you completed the first step.

Second, make sure that the [B]Onix[/B] on level 19 is in your Party/Line up.Now go to the Name Rater and rename the [B]Onix[/B] with the new name [B]CELEBIJO[/B].Make sure the name is in Caps.Now go and battle [B]CELEBIJO[/B] (with wild PKNN or

trainers).If he is battled enough, he will change into CELEBI.But youwon't know if he changed or not, because it doesn't show him evolving, and he still has the name [B]CELEBIJO[/B].


There you go.If you done all that correctly, you should get [B]CELEBI[/B] with the name [B]CELEBIJO[/B].I knew how to get him by just walking around one day and doing something.then I got [B]Celebi[/B].

Good luck.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

This is just SPAM. How many times does it need 2 b stated? U CAN'T GET MEW OR CELEBI WITHOUT SOME SORT OF CHEAT SYSTEM, A NINTENDO OFFICIAL, TRADING, OR UPLOADING FROM STADIUM!!! Altron please close this thread.

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]

This is just SPAM. How many times does it need 2 b stated? U CAN'T GET MEW OR CELEBI WITHOUT SOME SORT OF CHEAT SYSTEM, A NINTENDO OFFICIAL, TRADING, OR UPLOADING FROM STADIUM!!! Altron please close this thread.

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

It was a good try, and a different technique. Its not SPAM. Its another newbie with another false rumor. The only way to get Celebi is from a Nintendo representitive, or in Crystal.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

It was a good try, and a different technique. Its not SPAM. Its another newbie with another false rumor. The only way to get Celebi is from a Nintendo representitive, or in Crystal. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Uhh...Altron? Bad news, it turns out u can't get it in Crystal..:([/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Uhh...Altron? Bad news, it turns out u can't get it in Crystal..:([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah in the official crystal guide it says:Celebi, Cannot be found in wild.Only available in upcoming Nintendo Promotions.
Posted
I Already Have A Gameshark you poophead



But im giving it away because only the coolest cheats are for Pokemon...




But cheating on Pokemon ruins the fun for the game!!!



Get it???:tasty: :tasty:
Posted
;) :p :love: :wigout: I heard you could get celebi in crystal by going to the ilex forest shrine and leave the g.s ball there and a pokemon will attack you and it will be celebi.
Posted
hey byou guys where do u get gameshark? i liv australia n i never seen it NE WHERE it sucks that i cant find it :( :( also how do u writre those extra commenbts under ur names not QUOTES comments
Posted
There IS a gameshark code to get a g/s ball...


seee, they didnt leave Celebi out of thge Game, but they DID leave out the G/S Ball. Using this cheat gets it for you


Talk to kurt....





Read this from the Pokemon Crystal Forum


"Appearently, Celebi IS still in the game. All of the sequence that lead to it are also in the game. The only thing that isn't in the game is the GS Ball. Now, if you recall an eariler code I gave, it was to get you the GS Ball. With the new code I found, you only need a Pokémon Crystal, and a Gameshark. Enter the code 01C089DA into your gameshark, and talk to Kurt, the PokéBall craftsman. He will talk about your GS Ball, and give it back to you. Go back into the Ilex Forest, and talk to the Shrine. It will say the normal stuff, as well as something about a hole in the shrine. If you put the GS Ball in the hole, you'll step back, a Celebi will fly down and land next to you, and you'll come into a battle with a Level 30 Celebi! I don't know why they didn't use Level 70 or 60 or even 50, but level 30 was just too little. Anyways, the GS Ball could orriginally be obtained from the PCC in Goldenrod City, which was taken out of the game. So the only way to get Celebi so far is to use this Gameshark code, or 01FB04D2 , or you can go to a Six Flags Theme Park."



Any time...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...