Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My buddy drought a CD of theirs into work the other day and we listened to it for a good three hours, we were still working.

Anybody heard of them? I think they are very bichin.

(Please excuse old lingo...)
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Their name is Ra? I've never heard of them in my life. What is their genre, and can you name some tracks for me and others to download?
How long have they been around?[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexus Bing [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue]Their name is Ra? I've never heard of them in my life. What is their genre[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, they are a metal band. They play some pretty hard stuff. The only 2 tracks I heard from them is "Parole" and "Do You Call My Name" which I heard both of Music Choice(Charter Digital Cable music channel). They're pretty nice from what I've heard. I'm wantin to hear a few more tracks from em before I decide to [i]get[/i] there CD(notice that "get" is the key word in that statement. I wont go any further then that. ^_^)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...