starlight Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 Ok um, well this is a character I've made up, for some story I'm writing with someone from school. His real name is Reinhet... but I call him Tino. (long story, too many details) Well one day I drew this picture of him, scanned it in, and out of pure bordom, started to colour it (using corel photo house 3)... It took forever and 2 days to do, but I'm not sure of the results. What do you think?
Sara Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [size=1]Not bad. ^_^ [Nice job on the shoes.] It's a little blurrier than probably is good for it, and the lines are a little thick--pictures generally look better with crisp color and thin lines. Other than those style complaints, though, good job. I know how frustrating coloring can be. ;) For a first job, it's absolutely phenomenal.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now