b3atr3d Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=firebrick]...erm, right...this is my Draco/Slytherin banner, you don't even have to like Harry Potter...but can some one tell me if it's decent or not?...opinions please...n.n...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [color=navy]Wow that's a cool banner!^^ Though I don't like Draco I do like the Harry Potter books. I think it's really good! Your banner I mean[/color]
Sara Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [size=1]It looks very...busy. Just the background, sort of overwhelms me.[/size]
TheShinje Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 It is very matrix looking with the green and black background, It is a very good banner too. Heck, I don't even like Harry Potter. I thought hmm HP banner... uh huh? Hewlett packard? why would you make a Hewlett Packard [strike]banana[/strike]banner? now I can see o_O
silentdeath Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 it's good and i do like HP it is good but it is too busy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now