Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I was bored and made a banner. Don't tell me its plain! I know. Anywho, I was wondering if there were any flaws to it. Anything I need to change and make it less plain. I'm all strung out of ideas.[/SIZE]:rolleyes:
Posted
[color=darkred]Nice, it suits. If I were to do anything to it, I would move the 'fade' text so it didn't overlap the edge of the banner, and maybe the picture quality could be better.

I love the size and I think that overall it's pretty good, reminds me of Sara's stuff for some reason, probably just the kinda tattered edge look I've seen on a couple of her works, and the fact that you write in the same way....

Nice work ;).[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Thanks! [i]me, copy?!?[/i] Heh, I like tiny banners, personally, little banners are better than big ones ^^ *Runs off to put banner inside siggy*[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...