Red Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [b][color=003399]This is a rather large banner (OB's banner dimensions, actually :p) that I've been working on for a Neocron (MMORPG) clan website, that I'm also designing. Ratings/criticisms etc. please.[/b][/color]
silentdeath Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 i like it a lot. it is so simple yet the background is comnplex which dosen't make it too busy or not to dull. good job
Syn Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Like I said on aim, one of your best, but it needs a new font.
Sara Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [size=1]It reminds me of LEGOs. *grins* I used to have a bunch of clear blue ones, and....well...heh. LEGOs. High praise, dude. ;)[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now