Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well after checking out mahq.net I was smacked right out of my dream. Zeta is going to be released only on DVD!!! But heck we get to hear more fun stuff. But unfortunately it won't be realesed till 2004 and also at that time Gundam F91 will also premiere also. So be sure to watch for both!!
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Coolies! I can't wait for both of them! Is Zeta [i]only[/i] going out on DVD or is it coming out on TN too?

.:Lan21013:.[/color][/size]
Posted
Zeta shall only be on DVD period, so no annoying commercial breaks that take half an hour to sit through. But it also means bad news for those who don't have a DVD player or don't have the money for a full box set. I mean buying a DVD set of 50 or 51 episodes will cost quite the pretty penny.

So Zeta Gundam coming out on DVD is a double edged sword really. So I highly sugguest all of you save up your money so you can get this great anime when its released. ^_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...