erinzyger Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Nihao! How's everyone doin'? Well, here's my questions: 1.) What is Tro's nationality? I've got theories but I wanna see what other people think. 2.) How much hair gel does he (Tro) keep his hair up like that? He won't tell me. Says it's a secret... 3.) What are some songs that could be used for a song fic for each of the G-boys? I mean like, what song would best describe Wu-man or Hee-chan or Quat? They have no idea so I'm asking for suggestions from you guys *points to people reading the post* Please respond! And also if you're wondering yes, I really do call them by the pet name's used above (Duo's name is D-kun btw). Feel free to use them if you want...In fact please do use them. I just love watching their faces when I call them that. C-ya on the other side! *flys away on one of her winged monkey soldiers*
Sui Generis Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 1) I think he's uh...uhm....Candian! Uhm no....I'd say Russian. I'm not sure though.... 2) I don't think he uses it anymore, I mean after years of that sucker being up, the hair HAS to be trained. Besides if he can tame a lion, he can tame his own hair right? 3) Can't help you there....not sure. What music you looking for?
erinzyger Posted February 21, 2003 Author Posted February 21, 2003 Nihao! *adds Canadian and Russian to her list* Okay so that adds more to that. But, sadly, no he still uses gel. I found a whole stash in his bathroom. *pouts* He just won't tell me how much he uses...The kind of music I'm looking for is anything with lyrics that would best describe their personalities. Thx neways! C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*
Magnum Apex Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]1.) Latin. 2.) He doesn't need hair gel. His hair has been like that since his birth. Just think of Wolverine. 3.) Nah... boring question. I respect the way you call the Wing boys, but I'd rather call them by their real, cooler names. Well, I sometimes like to call Relena a stupid, little, #$%@$@#%#$^$%%$^%%$^$^%$ut, but I won't get into that...[/color][/font]
Bremma Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 1) Hes latin. 2)Yup. As Cyke siad its always been that way, grab a copy of he Episode Zero manga and youll see. 3)That'd be your choice. Maybe you'd want to use the english translations of their character songs? PM me if you want a list of names.
Yoda Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 1) He's latin, but that is such a wide area. He has been, more specifically, described as Greek. 2) If Trowa won't talk to you, maybe it's because he's a cartoon character... 3)... ... ... -_-'' Well, I'll close this thread before it starts getting filled with spam and stupidity. Questions were answered anyway. ~Yoda~
Recommended Posts