Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is the best deck to get????


Recommended Posts

Guest MaRkAfArI
Posted
I need help finding a deck to get because i want to get into yu gi oh what deck should i get?:demon:
Guest visser 3
Posted
it depends on what your strategy is.Do you like a balenced deck or an all out assualt deck
Guest MaRkAfArI
Posted
a assult deck thats what i mean!;)
Posted
An assault deck would be one where you have lots of high-attack power monsters so you can just blast your opponent away. A more balanced deck would have good attack and defence. Yugi's is more balanced than Kaiba's, for examble. Kaiba relies mainly on attack power, while with Yugi's you can have a more varied focus, either on attack or defence.
Guest MaRkAfArI
Posted
Yeah i like the assult deck what would be the best one?
Guest visser 3
Posted
Arent there soppused to be new ones coming out?Like Bakura joey and Pegasues?
Guest MaRkAfArI
Posted
Ok ill get to have the new ones when do u think there comming out
Guest visser 3
Posted
I dont know but im pretty sure they are coming out.
Guest MaRkAfArI
Posted
well ok mabie i am going to buy em when they come out!!!
Guest visser 3
Posted
That would be a wise choice.Im not lying either
Posted
[color=darkblue]
The Joey and Pegasus decks are coming out very soon. You can already pre-order them at my GameStop. They're definately going to beat out the Yugi and Kaiba decks, until the Yugi and Kaiba structures come out, that is. Both the Joey and Pegasus decks have signature cards from the show, but I'm not sure how they'll butcher it up in English.
[/color]
Guest visser 3
Posted
suggest getting Joeys.hes got good cards and rare ones at that.
Posted
Both have Great cards!

I'll buy both asap. I need Pegasus' Dream Clown, Graceful Charity and Black Pendant, and Joey's Penguin Soldier, White Magical Hat, Malevolent Nuzzler and Shield and Sword.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaRkAfArI [/i]
[B]Yeah i like the assult deck what would be the best one? [/B][/QUOTE]

Its not called an assault deck..--;

Its called a beatdown deck lol..
Posted
Aw, come on Altron, leave him alone, he's learning.

Once you get some cards, Mark, I suggest you look at this page- [URL=http://www.theotaku.com/yugioh/deckbuilding.shtml]theotaku.com's deck building guide[/URL]. A good page of advice for any potential duellist.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I wasn't dissing him or anything lol. I was just informing him of the right name ^.^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...