SSJ Pud Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 What is a good program (preferably free) for making those cool phycodelic backrounds that people use in banners and wallpappers? The program im using probably has it, but i think its really complicated and has limited options. ty
Hittokiri Zero Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 If you have Kazaa or Kazaa Lite I reccomend you Download: Photoshop 7.0 if for some reason that doesn't work Download Photoshop 6.0, for the most part these 2 versions of the program are the same. You could also download a program called "Paint-Shop Pro" although I wouldn't really reccomend it because Photoshop is far superior that PSP in many ways. :rolleyes:
Semjaza Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I feel both have their ups and downs... I find PSP to be far more useful when I don't want everything to be smoothed out and antialised. Photoshop likes to do that automatically to anything you attempt to resize, and sometimes that's a very bad thing. That and PSP is a hell of a lot cheaper if you are a "good" person ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now