Guest The_BE-BOP Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Whats up everybody, like the title says I am the new guy. I am lookn forward to posting here.:D I am a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop and many other anime's. Well uhh I have run dry on anything else to say so see ya for now.:mrt:
Genkai Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Welcome, but I would reccomend reading the rules, and uh.. Just as a head's up, this thread will be losed. I'm not a mod though.. though sometimes I play mod without realizing it... heheh.
Charles Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Hey, welcome! The rules haven't been updated in a while, so I'll take this opportunity to inform you that introduction threads are not permitted. But, don't worry, as you begin to post, it will be easy for other members to get to know you better. I hope that have fun in the various anime sections on the boards. You might especially enjoy the Cowboy Bebop subforum. ;)
Recommended Posts