Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The new guy


Recommended Posts

Guest The_BE-BOP
Posted
Whats up everybody, like the title says I am the new guy. I am lookn forward to posting here.:D I am a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop and many other anime's. Well uhh I have run dry on anything else to say so see ya for now.:mrt:
Posted
Welcome, but I would reccomend reading the rules, and uh.. Just as a head's up, this thread will be losed. I'm not a mod though.. though sometimes I play mod without realizing it... heheh.
Posted
Hey, welcome!

The rules haven't been updated in a while, so I'll take this opportunity to inform you that introduction threads are not permitted. But, don't worry, as you begin to post, it will be easy for other members to get to know you better.

I hope that have fun in the various anime sections on the boards. You might especially enjoy the Cowboy Bebop subforum. ;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...