Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Revisiting all the Trials,[spoiler] in my attempt to get those secret treasures for Anima[/spoiler], I wodered what everyone else thought of them.
Annoying, fun, difficult, easy, totally weird, etc.
Which Cloister of Trials did you enjoy the most? (If you enjoyed one)
Which one did you least enjoy?
Posted
[color=crimson]I enjoyed all of them, but that one with the moving platforms [final one I think] was a total chore instead of a fun puzzle. Otherwise it was a smart type of puzzle I like, maybe a bit too easy at times.[/color]
Posted
DeathKnight took the words right out of my mouth. I actually found all but one of the treasures needed to get Anima on my own.

*blows the final Cloister up* Yes, that one was just plain evil.
Posted
I thought they were good. a good puzzle to get through. I liked the one with all the ice.. can't recal the name off hand though. It was a pain to find the destrucion sphere if I recall.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i]
[B]I thought they were good. a good puzzle to get through. I liked the one with all the ice.. can't recal the name off hand though. It was a pain to find the destrucion sphere if I recall. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=003399]Thats a Macalania, right after you defeat [spoiler]anima[/spoiler].

I loved the trials, they were a unique puzzle to get through, each and everyone of them... i liked the ideas of spheres too.

The only i have against them is how long some of them took.... then once you knew it was was easy. The one in Bevelle looked confusing at first, but once you understtod it, it was really simple.
[/color]
Posted
The trials, in my opinion, really added to the game. The puzzle solving aspect was not present in the other games and it was interesting to see it in FFX. I really did enjoy it.
Posted
I despised the Cloister of Trials.

They were the one, clear, constant reminder that I was playing a video game, in that they removed me from the experience. I would have preferred well-developed dungeons with believable puzzles, as opposed to the silly sphere tasks.

The trials sections didn't pose much of a challenge per say, but they became overly tedious. Especially the later ones involving moving platforms.
Posted
Without my little FAQ for the Bevelle trial, [spoiler]I would have missed the Lance Knight and eventually Anima.[/spoiler]
I found a few of them confusing, and it would take me awhile to figure out what do next with all the spheres and stuff.

*Blows up the trials*

BTW, what exactly is a cloister?
*Grabs dictionary*
Posted
[color=003399]Since Bevelle is the only temple you can't visit again, you HAVE to get the treasure chest. Otherwise it can't be completed...

Gotta remember in bevelle, right before the cloister of trials, theres one of the last Al Bhed books...[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Those Cloister of Trials were very very annoying, a near waste of time in my opinion. And can you all use the spoiler tag, not everyone knows how to get Anima. Oh, wait they probably do now because you all told them..[/size][/color]
Posted
The only one I didn't get on my own was the bozo one on top of that chunk of ice, definately needed help with that one. But for some strange reason I got the chest in the coister w/ all the conveyor belts easy enough. I liked the music that played when you were going through a cloister of trials, but yeah I felt it was kind of tedious, and would've rather fought a big boss of sorts than go through a sphere puzzle. But hey, at least they didn't leave the random battles on during the trials, now THAT would've made it downright miserable.
Posted
[spoiler]It's required to get the chest in Bevelle. Otherwise you can't complete the trial.[/spoiler]

Boss Battles might have been nice. You'd prolly have to fight the aeon itself or something.
Posted
Mmpppfff....[spoiler]*remembers what one of the final battles is*[/spoiler]

I am VERY glad they left the random battle part off. It's more realistic that way, too--fiends cannot get into holy places. *now has Cloister background music stuck in her head* [i]Dang it![/i]
Posted
[spoiler]I think I know what you mean Ginny. It's gonna be extra hard with those Magus Sisters. And Anima! How I am going to get my butt kicked! *Remembers they only have about a couple thousand HP (Cindy has 8000)* Oh well.[/spoiler]

[size=1][COLOR=003399]Remember, there's a "/" at the end of tags. - [b]Tasis[/b] [/COLOR] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...