neoakira70 Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 Hello people... I've come to the boards today not just a great gamer but...a writer. Yes that's right, if anyone out there has seen my profile they would know that I am a writer. And so I have come here to grace you all with a story written by me...Jason Ince :glasses: . For you see tomorrows novels will be in my soft and smooth hands (thank my girlfriend for that opinion...I love you Alison :love2: ). I have graced you with a story I call The Untold Fight I This story is the first draft and I'd like to hear your comments...both postitive and negative. It would be better for me if you e-mailed me or caught me on msn (neo_akira70@hotmail.com) or ICQ (173572147) but its your choice... I hope you enjoy it...
KittyLynn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I like it. A sequel maybe?? I'm eager to read it..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now