SSJ Pud Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Thought id try soemthing new, this one kinda scares me:eek:
Syk3 Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I think it would be kinda cool if the banner was the cut-out stuff in the middle there. :)
SSJ Pud Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 i wanted it to look like a rip in the banner, with something looking through :)
Ravenstorture Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I really like it. My kind of thing. Sorry about shoving this in here, I've lost me ye olde banner thread.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now