Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]

well i probably [i] wouldn't [/i] care but i'd know what they are...maybe...just post them anyway!! :rolleyes:

[/B][/QUOTE]

Well you would... just cause you know Japanese music... the other people here probably wouldn't know

Anyway...

All Malice Mizer songs
All Gackt songs
L'Arc~en~Ciel songs from Dune to Heart albums, and then some from their later albums
PENICILLIN songs from Missing Link and other early albums...
All move songs...
Most Favorite Blue songs...
All Porno Graffitti songs
Luna Sea songs from early albums....
Some Surface songs

As for non-Japanese music....

All trance music....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, well as most of my friends know, my list of favouties is ALWAYS GROWING...AND CHANGING...SO HERE IS THIS WEEKS...


Slipknot - Everything Ends
Catch 22 - Giving Up Giving In
Catch 22 - Keasbey Night
Live - Overcome
Suicide Machines - Sometimes I don't mind
Soil - Halo
Vanessa Mae - Red Violin

...lost more I'm sure...but I'm gettin' back into some older favs...it's just like hearin em for the first time again :)
Posted
ok heres mine:

Limp Bizkit:
Leech
Stuck
Faith
9 teen 90 nine
Just like this
Nookie
Break stuff
Show me what you got
Take a look around
My generation
Livin' it up
Hot dog

Song of the Month for me.....

In the End!!!
[I]by Linkin Park[/I]

[I]# I've tried so hard, and got this far. In the end, it doesn't even matter! #[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]mine is a tie between 4 songs:

Deep Enough
People like you
Forever may not be long enough
Overcome

all of them are by Live on their new album "V".
Live is the best! [/B][/QUOTE]


Overcome is like the best song of all time..my personal fav...YEA!!!!!
Posted
Money Ain't A Thing - JD & Jay-Z

[sings]
Jigga I don't like it
if it don't bling bling
and the hell with the
price cause the money
ain't a thing...
[/sings]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...