spike speigel Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 Cool pic. I think you've improved at drawing. that's just my opinion, though.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=skyblue]Yes this one would be an improvement from the other one but could I make a suggestion? You should make the legs bigger...they're too skinny.[/color]
Xra Posted March 2, 2003 Author Posted March 2, 2003 Actually he's supposed to be very lanky. Anyway as we speak I'm working on his Wolf beast form(similar to the one in my banner) and then after that I'm making his final form, so stay tuned(always wanted to say that:D)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now