eleanor Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 How many of you have watched this show? I thought the plot was good but I didn't like the animation. For those of you who don't have a clue...
Posthumous Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I've seen teh, along with Gluhen...It's a cool anime I started an RPG on it to... Have you seen the OVA?[/b][/size][/color]
Posthumous Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime_gurl [/i] [B]No. Is it good? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]Yes, very,very good.The animation is so much better.And [spoiler]everyone starts killing each other.Ken,Youji,Omi,Aya.:)[/spoiler][/b][/size][/color]
Sailor Meike Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 I never saw it...But I love the style tho...And Aya!! ^_^
Spinnelein Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 Just randomly have to say it... Schwarz rock. Especially the Farf. ...and the attempts to romanji German are hilarious. :D
Bishie Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 I love weiss!!..but uhh *twitches and waves Ran/ken banners* ^___^ But if i were to be totally truthfull i'd have to say i preferred Schwarz *grins* YAY FOR SCHU!!! ^__^ anyway. I have only seen the first few episodes-I really need to get more money to but the rest of the series. However-I heard that "Gluhen" was totally butchered, is that true?..if so-is it worth seeing? O_O
Braidless Baka Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 *waves at Bish* Thought you'd never get here ^_^ Gluhen's wierd... From what I've seen anyway. It involves Weiss... but doesn't... And I can't really say much more without having to announce spoilers and such. But the animation kicks big time, and the new charas are cool too ^_^
Bishie Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 *waves back at Baka-chan* Konnichiwa!!! ^__^ After what you've said about Gluhen im seriously thinking about not seeing it. I mean..it may be good, but im a sucker for anime that stays the same, i dont think i could stomach Omi-kun looking like..he does in gluhen O_o. Although Ken-ken does look good..*twitches* But then again...change is sometimes good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now