Posthumous Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [b]Anyone else listen to thier music?I like there songs and their my favorite band.It's just the rythm and balance of the music is great.They're practically my idols in the music buisness. "For You" is one of my faves from them.The sound is great.The vocals of the band are cool, but not the best.I also like "In My Place" and "Shiver" So what are yor thoughts on this band?[/b]
Jesus Chicken Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 feckin brilliant! I love Coldplay...favourite tracks would probably be...The Scientist, Shiver, the i miss you one (cant remember exact name) and the first track off of parachutes, (also cant remember the name) I just wish they would tour OZ and play in Brissy!
Red Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]There is already a topic about Coldplay, which isn't really that old. [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19710]You can find it here.[/url] Please post your views in there. :)[/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts