Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New rare ***. card!


Recommended Posts

Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
This is no lie. I ordered a special yu-gi-oh card pack. And inside it was a card called Whirlpool bird(Atk: 8000 Def.9000)
Is this a god card or not?

[img]http;//www.otaku boards.com/images/pokead2.url[/img]
Posted
I highly doubt it.
There are only three god cards. do you think there would be four?
8000/9000 is prolly just some newbie dream card. Konami would never make a card like that unless it had serious drawbacks. I mean serious.

Unless you can specifiy what special pack this was in, I won't believe you. Especially since that link is completely fake.
Posted
[b]I agree.

"Special Pack"?There are no "Special Packs"

8000/9000? Must be a typo or something.Post an image of it and I might believe you, but I doubt there is a card like that.

It can't be a god card, because it's fake.There is no point in a 4th god card anyway.If it is real, than it has to be a special color to be a god.[/b]
Posted
Well, there are premium packs and special editions, but that's beside the point.

Even if there was a picture, its totally counterfeit.
Besides, with a .url extention (I'm almost posotively sure that does not exist) who would believe that link/image would actually work?
Guest Cute_eyes
Posted
well i may be a gurl but it can't be
i did some reasearch on this god card stuff and they were the
pharohs of egypt once
i can't say that it is a god card though
uhhhh~~~~`
need to do some reasearch i guess well write again l8r
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Totally fake. Either that, or you're making it up. Konami would never make such a bs card.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Having done an extensive search on the internet I can't find any such card anywhere apart from in this thread. If you are going to make things up (and please don't), try and make them a little more believeable. Topic closed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...