Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is an odd group. They played on Last Call with Carson Daily like last week or something.

They have a uinique style of music that isn't really in dept, but neat none-the-less. Carson was really... weirded out by them, appearance and all. They are of visual style, but nothing compared to what I'm used to. Their music is good though. I like it. Has anyone else heard of, know of, own anything from this group? Also where are they from? I heard various countries and I dunno.

[img]http://jikannohizumi.hypermart.net/pics/fisherspooner2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://jikannohizumi.hypermart.net/pics/fisherspooner1.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...