OtakuBoards

The book!

White Digivise

I feel that this one idea for a story has plagued my mind although it probably means not what I think. I book. An antique book with the power to break a seal and show the way to save worlds. As a young girl opens the book a key comes and then the seal on the cover is broken. By what she knows not. But the darkness or the light she only guesses. I young boy named Eli is to pull her away from the dark energy and save her from many deaths. She must find the crystal and use it to create a staff more powerful then Eli's. She must destroy the dark woman and save her from destroying all of her friends, her destiny, her life with her family and the world as she know it..

What do you think of this idea. I might or might not put the story on the boards, but the question I would like to state is what you, as you would be the reader think.

I'm not sure yet. Of course you bring up a good point. She could go into the book to another world, but she could also fight on both sides with her crystal. You people could play it out if you wanted. I've got no prob with that. In fact I'd love to see how some people would change the story. Thanks for that great idea. :)

Like a theme in the dating game or what. I need alittle more detail. But I love to see what people think of my ideas. Between me and my sister I'm the more creative one with drawings, story's(I love fiction!) and poetry. That's something me and her can actualy agree on. Well gotta go. It's 10pm over here.:)

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]Sounds interesting.. I'm writing a book. I used to be really far on it, but then my computer messed up and I couldn't open it so I had to delete it and start all over. So Now I'm doing double the work by writing it out on paper and typing it on the computer. Gosh, I havn't worked on that in ages.. I should get back to it. Anywho, I would like to see this thing whether it's plated out or just written out like a book. :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]That reminds me...I still have to finish up my first novel that I'm currently writing...It'll probably be finished in around 2002, Summer.:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

A novel ?!?!?

Where you you from? j/k

If you published it, I would read it.:D