Jump to content
OtakuBoards

suck van gogh


Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]well, this is by far my worst . . .[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]life like!?! he looks like a warewolf. i've seen your work, you are better than me. :P[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]I draw anime though...and its not all that good. If I tried to draw that it would look like garbage. I don't really think it looks like a werwolf, you must be imagining things. I do really think this is good^^[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]here's the colored version, it looks much worse. and you are very good.

i noticed that the title is 'suck van gogh' but it's supposed to be 'sucky van gogh'. sorry for the inaproprate content.[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]Hehe I didn't even notice that it said that until you mentioned it. I really like the coloured version as well. I think it looks better than the uncoloured version. It adds...I don't know, a better quality to it.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I love van Gogh. That being said, I also like this. The eyes are a bit off, but other than that, very nice.

*hugs her pastel of [i]Starry Night[/i]*[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]i wish i could have done it in pastel, but i dont have any. i used prisma color. can you post your stary night pic?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=12179&perpage=15&highlight=starry&pagenumber=1]Art Thread[/url]

I posted some of my favorite pieces from last year's art class here, anyway. ^_~[/size]
Posted
[size=1] [color=blue]I like the color one better, yes, the b&w one looks like a werewolf, but the color one does not. I could never draw like that, it is very impressive. oh well, back to 3ds max.[/size] [/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B][color=green]i used prisma color.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=green]that's an expensive brand of colored pencil. it's the best there is.

thanks for the coments, but i still don't like it.[/COLOR]
Posted
I think your uses of pencil stoke is really interesting. I can see what you were going for. The hair and face outline kinda bug me, but only a bit
You've got talent! Keep up the good work!
~nichi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...