Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Japanese Movie


Recommended Posts

Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
I've herd of a yu-gi-oh movie in japan. Will it ever come down here?
Posted
For once you're actually talking sense. There is a Japanese YGO movie and a TV Special. However, there's nothing to confirm it coming over to the US. I'd put up the link for Lelola's pages on it, but I can't seem to get onto the site.
Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital_Monster [/i]
[B]For once you're actually talking sense. There is a Japanese YGO movie and a TV Special. However, there's nothing to confirm it coming over to the US. I'd put up the link for Lelola's pages on it, but I can't seem to get onto the site. [/B][/QUOTE]


Are you dissing me?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaizer_Boy [/i]
[B]Are you dissing me? [/B][/QUOTE]
I was merely commenting on the fact that is is one the very few threads you've made with no bull-s**t in it. No actual diss intended.
Posted
unfortunatly kaizer boy, digital was right, and made a very valid point. we can all learn some thing from opening up to other peoples opinions, we dont always have to act upon them, but to consider them is enough!
Posted
*Sniggers* Dissing... She's my sister. She tells me I don't talk sense all the time. If you actually WOULD talk sense sometimes she wouldn't have said that! Seriously, wise up!

Anyway, I hope Mokuba (my teddy bear!) and Bakura (my wee darlin') are in da movie! Otherwise it won't be the same. But I havent seen much of Bakura in the later episodes, so that seems unlikely. :(
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Can we keep replies to the topic, please?

I like the idea of the Yu-Gi-Oh movie, although I think it's only half an hour long, like the original Japanese Digimon ones.

I hope it has those characters in it too. With any luck it'll be about Bakura ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
meh, the fact that they have made a movie of it prooves that its another step closer to pokemon scale. i personally think they should scrap the idea..id much prefure a new series thank you very much
Posted
I know part of the movie....

[spoiler] There was one kid that never had a Duel Monsters card in his life. When he first got his booster....he got a REBD. He was surprised and never showed it to the public, afraid that someone might steal it. Later Joey was with him when suddenly 2 men in black suits ( one of them was Kimo :shifty: ) attacked the kid. Joey defended the kid and beated them both up. But 1 of the guards fought back and beated him badly. Joey took the REBD before he got beat up. When the guards left. Joey dropped the Red Eyes and his blood dripped on it.

Later Yugi is dueling Kaiba. ( Note don't have the full coverage though.) In the middle of the duel time, Kaiba used a card called chain of destruction to lock all 3 BEWD in one freaky lookin chain.The kid notices that Yugi have his Red eyes in his hand ( for some reason. ). He wonders why he's not using it. Joey said that he's not using it, because the kid doesn't beleive in his dueling skills ( or something like that) with his REBD. Then little bit later, the kid yells at yugi that he beleives. (Not sure bout this part) Then Yugi put it out on the field ( with his Dark magician I think ) and kicked major *** with it.

Then in the last scene. The kid was dueling and he drawn his REBD. He put it out and the movie ends. The background of the ending is the Red Eyes black dragon.
[/spoiler]
Posted
Well, Lelola's back up and as promised, here's the links to both the Movie and TV Special.

[URL=http://www.lelola.net/yu-gi-oh/movie.shtml]Movie[/URL]
[URL=http://www.lelola.net/yu-gi-oh/special.shtml]TV Special[/URL]
Guest Cute_eyes
Posted
well that's ok i can read it somehow lol
i think that the new movie is ok
cus i already saw it before
im half japanese for cryin outloud lol
see ya l9r
Posted
I remember seeing the movie back in September or something. It was pretty average. As people have mentioned before, it's your standard Yugi-Kaiba deul tying in all those themes of determination, courage, and friendship you've come to know and love in the real show. It's really short (barely 30 mins) and its basically stuff u see in the show except in worse graphics (the movie was made for the original series of Yu-Gi-Oh which never aired in the US). It probably won't see an American release, but if you run into a subbed version, don't waste too much of your cash as it probably isn't worth it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah, I saw the movie. It's one of those 'first season / stinky drawing / moderate plot' stories. In my opinion. ::ducks rock:: However, it was still very cute. ^_^ Yami no Yuugi kicks butt! However, I still don't see how a Red Eyes could beat a BEWD. Someone explain? I've watched the battle seen twice now and nothing comes to mind. Is is that ' the red eyes brings potential' thingy?
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...