Psychotik Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 *Clicks fingers* what kenji has made is just basically a blank template which people can just shove their names and images untop of (for the site were making.) Reverence-out>>
silentdeath Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 oh ok then, i'm confused, why do we need this?
silentdeath Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 oh it's from your site Psychotik? oh i get it. wow that's cool! 9/10 i like dark things.
TheShinje Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 [size=1] [color=blue]It's cool. I like lighter ones better though. I went to see the website out of curiostiy, and I like youre templates, You and psychtotic have done really well. As for this dark banner. It's really cool. Keep up the good work ^_^ -S@bretooth out.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now