Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Um... For those of you who knew me, hi. For most of you who don't know me, hi anyway.

I just took a little break for a few weeks and then I went back to the TheOtaku site to check out some stuff and [b]it's blank!!!!!![/b]

I mean it loaded and everything but when it finished loading it is completely white! I don't know if there are any other threads around that explains this or stuff like that but would someone [i]please[/i] tell me what happened to [url]www.theotaku.com[/url]????[/color]
Posted
Hmm, I'm not too sure how liable this thread is, but the same thing has been happening for me. My home page is set to theOtaku.com, obviously, but it hasn't loaded properly for a few days. Does this have anything to do with the new section?
Posted
[color=indigo]Ok I just tried some other links to theotaku. It seems that with the new layout every other page works [i]except[/i] the home page... Must be a glitch or something.[/color]
Posted
[color=#808080]I'm sorry about these latest issues with theOtaku.com. I can assure you that Adam is constantly trying to solve these problems.

The problems relate to server trouble which we've been having lately.

We've also had some coding issues with our latest site, but it's nothing that can't be fixed in time.

So, once again, on behalf of Adam and myself...we're sorry about the current downtime problems. We hope to have things running smoothly again very soon.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...