Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To the people who have the game, My little brother screwed around with the Bulletin Board by the post office and now I don't have the default tuen for the town, so I was wondering if anybody who had the game, would you please post the default tune so I can post it on the bulletin board again.



Thanks.




P.S. Since you mods love to close pointless topics, close this after I get the tune.
Posted
This is the default town theme:

GE-GFD-BCz?zc-zz


It's laid out like this... Which should help you pick it out.

g a b | c d e f | G A | B C D | E
blue |bluegreen|green| yellow|orange

I'll close it once you post back in here at let me know that you got it working.
Posted
Argh, it's some what confusing. If you go to [url]www.animal-crossing.com[/url] and go to K.K.'s Melody Match(I think, can you place it there and then e-mail it to me to [email]Trincon01@aol.com[/email].



Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...