spike speigel Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 Sounds awesome! I can't wait for it to come out. The trailer looked great. I wonder what genre of game it will be?
Posthumous Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Sounds like a good game... but the video hardly shows anything. I'll have to wait and see how this game is...[/b][/size][/color]
Plant_Angel Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 I have seen this trailer too, but it is the only information that I can find on this game at all. Im gonna have to get myself a PS2....... Has anyone played Gungrave? I know its not Trigun, but its the same character designer, just wondering if it was any good.
Super Feen Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 I think the game sounds like a sweet idea, although I am slightly skeptical since I can't find info on it anywhere else and the date is set as April 1, 2002.
kuro_faguero Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 :eek: ::can't speak. too much excitement in one hour:: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::faints::
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now