GinnyLyn Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 Hyper brought this up to me last night on AIM--he said he found a site or a photo of a musical version of FFX, but the only pic he had was of Shiva and Yunalesca. Does anyone know about this? Hyper, could you say anything extra? *is in tizzy*
DeathKnight Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 [color=crimson]FFX The Musical. What the hell.. Well, i've never heard anything like this before intill now. Odd sounding at best, hm.[/color]
Semjaza Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 I've seen a music video for the game, but not a live action musical. Only live action thing I've seen something about so far was a FFX porn... heh.
Guest Zeh Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 [color=003399]That sounds a little..... strange. Hyper, ya still got the site, or pic?[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 14, 2003 Author Posted March 14, 2003 Sem, I don't even want to [i]know[/i] how you got access to that FFX porn film. *shivers*
Semjaza Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 It came up in a search for FFX pictures on Kazaa...
GinnyLyn Posted March 14, 2003 Author Posted March 14, 2003 *puts her fingers in her ears* La la la, I'm not listening. La la la! *wants to keep image of Auron pure* *thwaps evilly grinning Sem* Don't even think about it. Hyper, please put something up, more info, piccies, [i]something[/i].
Semjaza Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 As far as I know, it was only girls in the film... So Auron is safe :)
Hyper Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 Well I found the piccie under a google search. either Yunalesca or yuna. Weird aren't they... [url]http://www.vizualshock.com/ota032.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.vizualshock.com/ota031.jpg[/url] I just randomly found those. I'm not sure if it was a musicla ro anything. Amazoing things ou cna find on google.
GinnyLyn Posted March 14, 2003 Author Posted March 14, 2003 Amazing. Those ladies are...well...*shudders* Thank God I've got FFX in all its unadulterated glory. *grins at Sem* And that is all I am going to say.
Semjaza Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 That's just some random cosplay event haha. They do stuff like that all the time... I'm sure someone here has seen those bizarre battles people act out from Lord of the Rings.
Guest Zeh Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]That's just some random cosplay event haha. They do stuff like that all the time... I'm sure someone here has seen those bizarre battles people act out from Lord of the Rings. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=013399]Augh... i hate cosplay... It's almost always really horible. Every. Single. Time. I look for pics, I always some sort of crapy form of it or another. I don't think there's much more we can talk about here... [size=1]*gets out the old lock and key*[/size][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts