Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bomberman review its latest pic from famitisu.
[img]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/bombermangeneration/bomber1.jpg[/img][IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/bombermangeneration/bombgen1.jpg[/IMG]

Whew the game looks alright to me but I wonder if it'll be a fun game to play.I mostly like Bomberman games because of its Multiplayer play Battle Mode.
Posted
Yeah from the pic it looks like a Adventure of Bobmberman but I think there's a mode where's there a Battle mode for Multiplayer just like all Bomberman's games.
Posted
Yeah Bomberman's game are cool when you play in a Multiplayer mode.There are Bobmberman games for N64.But the pics is a preview of the next Bomberman game coming for the Gamecube.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...