silentdeath Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 nice nomad i like the pics but why is one vegitto?
Guest visser 3 Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 thats one of the best banners i have ever see.Besides mine that is.
Posthumous Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like it...look's cool. But I have a question for you Nomad.Who's Super Gohan?I checked the members and searched but nothing came out?[/b][/size][/color]
Gohan Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 That's because i was in hiding! Just kidding, thanks Nomad, let's jut hope this is the last time i have to harass you bout my banner
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now