Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]


Sean Connery: "...I'll take "The Penis Mightier"
Alex Trebeck :"Ah yes, that's The PEN is Mightier..."

heh, or something like that, I love those "Jepardy (sp)" Sketches on Saturday Night Live! They're the best!

..for those of you who are completely lost...go buy "SNL: Best of Game Show Parodys" ...then you'll understand :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Alex: In doors....IN DOORS!!! HE ACTUALLY GOT ONE RIGHT!
and what did you wager?

Alex:......I heart boobs.....

Ahhh I love it.

anyways Im known by so many names I can't remember them all so O_o'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
-step-on-me (LOL, I laughed when I saw the same thing on FB's nickname list:D)
[/B][/QUOTE]

My sister's friend gave it to me.I dun know what she was thinking but I have had that nickname since 4th grade...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]

Alex: In doors....IN DOORS!!! HE ACTUALLY GOT ONE RIGHT!
and what did you wager?

Alex:......I heart boobs.....

Ahhh I love it.

[/B][/QUOTE]


Not a fan of the ladies are ya trebeck?

Heh, 'tis a most excellent show. well, it use to be...I'd say it rather declined in quality...(SNL in general)...so I quit watchin' it a while ago. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...