Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wo hates Osama's guts please stand up........



Recommended Posts

Guest Chun- Li
Posted
:devil:=Osama( I think so)
Posted
[color=green][size=1]Gotta agree with you there, this topic will probably be closed soon enough...its rather pointless....since I know of nobody who likes him.Oo And how did you get your ava. so big...thats rather large for one don't you think?Oo() Oh well...I prolly shouldn't be saying this, since it'll sound hypocritical, but dont' post pointless topics like this....it takes up useful space!Oo()[/size][/color]
Posted
This thread makes my head hurt on [i]so[/i] many levels.

First of all, I don't know how you bypassed our avatar limits, but I'm removing your avatar immediately. Our limit is 80 pixels by 80 pixels. Rules regarding image size on OtakuBoards are strictly enforced.

Moving on, please do not create pointless favorites topics. Put some effort into future posts. Favorite topics like this are prohibited. They provoke spammy, unintelligent responses. Who [i]doesn't[/i] hate Osama Bin Laden? Use some common sense and creativity in the future.

And--I don't want to see multiple threads dealing with the war on terrorism littering Otaku Lounge. We've had generous amounts of discussion relating to the subject. It's become very redundant.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...