Jamvis Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 I have Movies One and Two and I want to get the others, does anyone know what the names of these movies are and how I may aquire them?
Shy Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [size=1]There is a third movie, "Tenchi Forever". You should probably be able to find them on any anime retail site. Also, depending on where you live, they might be available at your local Best Buy or Suncoast store. -Shy[/size]
silentdeath Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 see i look everywhere for these movies and can never find them! been to bes buy, music stop(has evryother anime almost), and many many others.
Jamvis Posted March 23, 2003 Author Posted March 23, 2003 I found 1+2 at sucoast had them, they had all three but i could only get those two before they were yanked off the shelves and they dont have them anymore.
Angelus Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 Go to a suncoast or sam goodie and have them order it in for you. Thats what I do/did.
Syk3 Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus [/i] [B]Go to a suncoast or sam goodie and have them order it in for you. Thats what I do/did. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I think they said that they got the first movies from Suncoast, and then all of the movies were aparently taken off the shelves. I don't know why they would do that, though.
Angelus Posted March 24, 2003 Posted March 24, 2003 The people at Sam Goodie told me that they were going to stop shelving these movies because they wernt selling enough of them to justify having them on the shelves. BUT, you can still order them in from other stores that still have them in stock or from their wearhouses.
Manic Webb Posted March 25, 2003 Posted March 25, 2003 I lucked out when I got my copy of Tenchi Forever. It was the last one on the shelf at Suncoast. If your Suncoast stopped shelving the movie, then (as previously stated) you should just order it. Or buy it online from someone like Amazon.
G.D. Ryoko Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 I know a web site you could go to. Try rightstuf or advfilms. They sell lots of anime movies. I hope I don`t get in trouble for that one.
Daz Posted April 19, 2003 Posted April 19, 2003 i think one of the movies is called tenchi in la but i int that sure ill be sure to research it for you if youd lik[IMG]'http://www.hurley.com/images/imgUserUpload/dazplum.jpg'[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now