Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have Movies One and Two and I want to get the others, does anyone know what the names of these movies are and how I may aquire them?
Posted
[size=1]There is a third movie, "Tenchi Forever". You should probably be able to find them on any anime retail site. Also, depending on where you live, they might be available at your local Best Buy or Suncoast store.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
I found 1+2 at sucoast had them, they had all three but i could only get those two before they were yanked off the shelves and they dont have them anymore.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus [/i]
[B]Go to a suncoast or sam goodie and have them order it in for you. Thats what I do/did. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I think they said that they got the first movies from Suncoast, and then all of the movies were aparently taken off the shelves. I don't know why they would do that, though.
Posted
The people at Sam Goodie told me that they were going to stop shelving these movies because they wernt selling enough of them to justify having them on the shelves. BUT, you can still order them in from other stores that still have them in stock or from their wearhouses.
Posted
I lucked out when I got my copy of Tenchi Forever. It was the last one on the shelf at Suncoast.

If your Suncoast stopped shelving the movie, then (as previously stated) you should just order it. Or buy it online from someone like Amazon.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
i think one of the movies is called tenchi in la but i int that sure
ill be sure to research it for you if youd lik[IMG]'http://www.hurley.com/images/imgUserUpload/dazplum.jpg'[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...