Mitch Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Yeah, Mnem, it's Mitchell. Mitchell. Mitchell. Mitchell. Mitchell. Beaten into your head yet? I still find that odd, Flynn. I hope we're not blood brothers, or something, heh. Gomen means sorry, eh? What does the other word mean, Sara. Or would it make me shudder as well?[/color][/size][/font]
The Harlequin Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]If we are Mitch, then lots of people will have lots of explaining to do... And I shall be scared. What other word?[/font][/color]
Mitch Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It was Harley. Just me being my usual sadistic self-reflectory vendetta. Hm. Yes. People have some explaining to do.. I really need to spar with you again sometime, heh. Maybe then we could explain it?[/color][/size][/font]
Mnemolth Posted April 16, 2003 Author Posted April 16, 2003 Actually I love The Muppets, and I'd be be honoured to be a Muppet. Of course that's just me and we all know I'm weird like that. :D Mitch; Harley? Harley means big strong motorbike riding hippie, or old man in mid-life crises. And it describes Flynn perfectly. Except he's not big or strong or a hippie. Nor old. And I don't think he's in a mid-life crises but I can't really be sure about that. ;) And who thought of the word 'gomen'? Well its Japanese. So I don't think anyone 'thought' it up. But actually my Japanese friends tell me that 'gomen' doesn't actually make sense being used by itself. Apparently you have to use it within a phrase. *shrugs* I wouldn't know. Not a Japanese language major. [EDIT]Damn Mitch, you beat me to the punch![/EDIT]
The Harlequin Posted April 16, 2003 Posted April 16, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Can I mail you all some forks? Save me hunting you down? Harley. Ha. Like I'd ever touch a motorbike. Or an old man for that matter...[/font][/color]
Mnemolth Posted May 3, 2003 Author Posted May 3, 2003 Let me first apologise for the delay. I've really had a long week. Anyways, congratulations go out to Harlequin, who has won for the second time in a row! Quite an achievment. Let's see if he can make it for lucky number three, eh? ;) The voting breakdown is as follows: Harlequin - 4 votes (Harlequin, Sara, Mitch, Juu) Sara - 2 votes (LA, Harlequin) Mitch - 2 votes (Shyguy, DOK) LA - 3 votes (Harlequin, Sara, LA) As for the Popularity Poll, well Mitch won that one. I know it says its a tie, but it wasn't when the poll was initially closed (see above posts for the story). So here are the results of RPW 4: Mitch: 2 + 5 + 2 = 9XPs DOK: 0 + 2 = 2XPs Harlequin: 23 + 10 + 1 = 34XPs Sara: 14 + 1 = 15XPs LA: 13 + 1 = 14XPs Good grief people, Harlequin is slaughtering you guys!! Come on, Flynn, finish the job! ;) Harlequin has jumped a rank and now is a Yarn Spinner, and has the power to 'harm NPCs'. Everyone else remains the same. Note: Voting remains the same, Harlequin has 3 votes, Sara and LA has 2, and everyone else is on 1 (Mitch is one XP from getting 2 votes though). Please check the RPW website!! Any questions and comments, just bug me in the General Thread. :) RPW 5 should already be up when you read this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now