Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Killswitch Engage


Recommended Posts

Guest Fiasco
Posted
Has anyone ever heard of this heavy metal band? They are my favorite band besides Cradle Of Filth. But with Jesse's voice like destoryed now Howard comes in. Has anyone heard anything with Howard as the lead in it? If so, is it better or worse then Jesse's vocals, because personally, Jesse's vocals are some of the best vocal changes I've ever heard.
Posted
I've heard their stuff, though I wouldn't call them heavy metal. I say they're hardcore. Either way, their stuff's not really up my alley.

I like hardcore and all, but theirs just isn't that good to me.

-Justin
Guest Fiasco
Posted
Hm, well waht would be the difference between both of the two genres? It is really good. You know you like them and you love Cradle Of Filth.
Posted
[color=crimson]Quite easy. I just think of them and imagine knives in all the band members backs and I can judge that I hate them.

Its their sound. I just hate it with a passion.

Meh. Different tastes.[/color]
Posted
The difference in hardcore and heavy metal? How would I go about explaining that? Kinda like the difference between a rock with rough edges but appealing colors, and a sheet of cold steel. Both are hard, but one just has more meaning.

Anyway, I don't absolutely hate KSE. I'm just not their biggest fan. As DK said, it's their sound.

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...