Vorvodoss Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 Hey all. I'm new here and this questions may have already been asked. If not...here you go: In .hack//sign, there are moments when the little cat character (please don't spoil anything...I'm only in the fifth episode) speaks without making sound. Without telling me too much, could y'all let me know if this is normal? I want to make sure that I don't have a defective DVD. Question #2: Correct me if I'm wrong but Mimiru's dubbed voice is the same as Asuka's in Evangelion, isn't it? Just wanted to know if anyone knew for sure and/or what Asuka's actor's name is. Ok...well, great site and all that jazz and thank to anyone who can answer these questions. TTFN
Zephyr Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 To answer question one, yes it is normal. If you look on the .Hack area of this website and find the cat in the character menu (I think it is named Maha) it mentions that the voice is never heard.
Braidless Baka Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 Yeah, it is normal for Maha not not "speak" as such... As for voice actresses, I can't say I noticed Mimiru and Asuka sounding the same... Tiffany Grant is Asuka's voice from Evangelion and Mimiru is played by Amanda Winn-Lee, who did Rei's voice from Eva... *is a fan of both* ^_^ MWAHAHAHAHA!
spike speigel Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 I thought she sounded a litlle like Rei.... Anyway, yes, the cat speaks like that. I'm guessing it's for effect, or something like that.
Baron Samedi Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 i have been looking thru .hack//sign area of otaku and i have yet to find the full description of it. where can i get it. please copy and paste the link here wouldya??? thanxingya i advance- Baron Samedi
Epitome Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Yes, Im pretty sure that it is the same voice, and your DVD is not defective as all of the people have already said, it is normal.
Solid Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 here you go, a link to theotaku explanation of hack//Sign: [url]http://reviews.theotaku.com/index.php?section=reviews&view=33[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now