Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#808080]I'm just wondering if anyone here knows where I can find a map of the Pokemon universe (the towns and everything).

I'd be most grateful if someone could help out with that. I might delete this thread afterwards, as it's not necessarily a straightforward discussion. [/color]:)
Posted
The only one I can find is this one here: [url]http://www.webone.com.au/~bread/Emma_p01.htm[/url] It's not the entire universe as such, but it's quite nice picture of the Red and Blue Pokemon World (is it Kanto? The new cities are part of the Johto bit, aren't they?). I hope it helps ;)
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
If you want me to, I'll make maps for you.

Check these out:

[url]http://www.journalspace.com/images/galleries/3020-8-5976.gif[/url]

[url]http://www.journalspace.com/images/galleries/3020-1-6076.gif[/url]

The server might be out, though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...