Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Screenname


Recommended Posts

Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
ok ive asked the mods 4 help and they dident give me any now iam asking all of u how do i change my screen name from DARKUNKNOWN2002 to something else if any1 no's well u no what to do
Guest visser 3
Posted
Do you mean on the site or on Aol.
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]You'd have to ask one of the higher ups, but I don't think they'll do it for you right now. They opened up for name changes a couple of months ago and have since stopped, though James said he may open up for name changes again at a later date.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
You can't. James was taking name requests, but that was a long time ago. I doubt he's doing it now.

Also, don't clutter Otaku Lounge with this kind of thing. This goes in Suggestions.

-Justin
Posted
Hmm, I should use this opportunity to add that I've come up with a new system for name changes. It won't be carried out in exactly the same format as it was before. Look for an announcement regarding name changes in the near future.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...