Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Donnie Darko, very very strange (warning may contain sploilers)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I viewed this movie yesterday with the Harlequin, Ravenstorture, the Bohemian Butterfly, the Unholy Newt, and Lachlan, he doesnt use OB. But it was a strange movie. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it? Liked it? Hated it? Or actually understood the ending?
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I understood it. Once you get your head around the paradox, which I know is a contradiction in terms, then it makes sense. Understanding it in theory, and all that. But yeah, it was a damn good movie. [/font][/color]
Posted
There was a thread on this movie not to long ago.So i decided to watch it.:)It was pretty cool and weird but i was just to confuse i still dont even know what exactly happined in the end.:confused:But other then that i taught it was a excellent movie.I might go pick it up on dvd sometime this week:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...