Jesus Chicken Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 Yeah, I viewed this movie yesterday with the Harlequin, Ravenstorture, the Bohemian Butterfly, the Unholy Newt, and Lachlan, he doesnt use OB. But it was a strange movie. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen it? Liked it? Hated it? Or actually understood the ending?
The Harlequin Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I understood it. Once you get your head around the paradox, which I know is a contradiction in terms, then it makes sense. Understanding it in theory, and all that. But yeah, it was a damn good movie. [/font][/color]
vegeta rocker Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 i love that movie! The bunny was a trip and donnie was so inoccently demented. the climax of the movie was nicely done.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 There was a thread on this movie not to long ago.So i decided to watch it.:)It was pretty cool and weird but i was just to confuse i still dont even know what exactly happined in the end.:confused:But other then that i taught it was a excellent movie.I might go pick it up on dvd sometime this week:D
vegeta rocker Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 i saw the dvd on sale for 11 dollars at suncoast in dallas. Man i was pulled between anime and that. but my addiction got the better of me. Darn anime.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now